UX Design Bootcamps
Curated list of Best UX Design Bootcamps
This post is for users who are looking to advance their career as a UX Designer.
This post is for users who are really serious to invest good amount of money and effort and do whatever it takes to help them become a ‘Good User Experience Designer’
Below is a list of some of best and most recognized UX Design Bootcamps based on the Course Curriculum, Features & Flexibility, Students Ratings & Reviews, Career Services and Pricing.
Why this Bootcamp?
- Job Guarantee
- Mentor and Tutor
- Create a job ready portfolio
- Your choice of specialization
- UX Mentors are rated 4.93/5 from over 4000 student reviews
- 96% of eligible alumni get a tech job within 180 days of graduation
- Mentored by UX industry leaders
- Start a creative, fulfilling career
- Go from beginner to a hired UX designer, guaranteed
- Flexibly-Paced : 5 months at 30 hrs/week or up to 10 months at 15 hrs/week
- Human-centric learning
- Flexibility with accountability
- Successful, satisfied graduates
What will you learn in this course?
- Learn all of the skills, tools, and processes necessary to become a UX designer
- Work with a Mentor who has over 8 years of industry experience and a Tutor for your day-to-day feedback
- Build an impressive portfolio out of the real-world projects you complete on the course
- Receive tailored coaching from our Career Services team to ensure you stand out at interviews
- Land a job as a UX designer within 180 days of graduating from the course — or your money back
Course Fees & Payment options
- Monthly Payment Plan (Most Popular)
$550 x 10 months + $1400 upfront
- One Payment (Best Value)
$6555 upfront — save $345
Why this Bootcamp?
- Six Months Online, Live 1:1 Mentorship, Career Focussed
- Structured to fit into your life, guaranteed to get you a job
- Learn at your own pace with 1-on-1 mentorship from industry experts and support from student advisors and career coaches.
- 4.79 of 5 Student rating on SwitchUp
- Unlimited 1:1 mentor support
Meet weekly with your personal mentor, with as many additional calls as you need.
- Hands-on experience
Learn by building a portfolio, including a capstone project and industry design project.
- Career support & job guarantee
Get a UX design job within 6 months of graduating or your money back.
- Gain real-world UX experience
You’ll be matched with a real company to complete a 40-hour industry design project that solves a business problem.
- Work 1:1 with a mentor
Mentor-guided learning not only helps you build skills faster, but also enables career growth.
- Get the perfect job with unlimited 1:1 career coaching
Career-focused course material is paired with personal coaching calls to help you land your next job. You’ll have 6 scheduled calls, with unlimited access to more. And full career support continues for 6 months after completing the program.
- Design Thinking
- User research
- Synthesis and presentation
- Ideating and Designing
- Sketching, wireframing and UI
- Prototyping and presenting
- Design Sprint
- Special Topics
Pricing and Payment Options
Get a full refund within 7 days if you’re not happy with the course. If you don’t get a job within 6 months of completion, you’ll receive a full refund. Check FAQs for job guarantee terms
- UpfrontPay upfront and save 18% on tuition : $4,900
- Month to monthPay as you go, only for the months you need
Total: Up to $5,994
- Pay with AffirmPay over 6, 12, or 18 months
from $295 /mo As low as 0% APR
3. UX Academy (Job Guaranteed)
Launch your career with the world’s best online UX design program.
If you’re passionate, prepared to work hard, and set on a career in UX design, we’re here to guide your learning and help you land your first design role in the industry.
Why this Bootcamp?
- Rigorous curriculum.
- Expert mentor support.
- And a thriving, global student community to share your learning online.
- Learn Essential Skills
- Get Job Prep
- Advance Your Career
- Intro to UX Design
- User Research
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
- User Interface Design
- Iteration and Implementation
Capstone and Portfolio
- Personal Brand & Identity
- Capstone 1: Responsive Web Design
- Capstone 2: Feature in an Existing Product
- Capstone 3: End-to-End Product
- Expert 1-on-1 Mentoring
- Career Coach
- Training & Assessment
- Talent Network
Course Fees & Payment Plan
- $5999 – 6 months tuition fees (reimbursement guaranteed)
- Monthly payment options available through our lending partner Climb Credit.
- Pay interest only for 6 months and the rest of your tuition over as long as 3 years, through low monthly payments.
In this course, you’ll learn to master digital product design through a series of self-paced video lessons, projects and 1-on-1 mentorship. You’ll learn the entire process of User Experience Design and User Interface Design and how business and marketing decisions inform the product you create.
From ideation to finished product, you’ll learn to apply design thinking and come away with the ability to create delightful, user-centered web and mobile apps that people will pay you to use or hire you to design.
On average, our graduates complete this course in 3 months
- 64 video lessons, interactive quizzes, downloadable resources, and worksheets
- 1-on-1 mentorship in our private Slack channel and community Facebook group
- Capstone project to include in your work portfolio
- Discounts to our partner products like Sketch app and RightFont
- Module 1: How To Think And Communicate
- Module 2: UX Research & Design
- Module 3: Project and Business Requirements
- Module 4: Information Architecture and User Interaction Design
- Module 5: Design Fundamental and Branding
- Module 6: Design Principles
- Module 7: User Interface Design
If you try out the course, do the work and are unhappy with it, we’ll give you your money back.
* One-time fee. Monthly payment plans are available.
from General Assembly
Online · On Demand · Mentor-Guided
Learn how to develop a customer-centric mindset and craft effective digital products.
- ~20 hours of premium self-led content, including lessons, quizzes, and projects.
- 5 one-on-one sessions with an expert mentor.
- 12-month access to GA’s learning platform, available anytime across devices.
- Downloadable lesson summaries and project toolkits.
- Expert guidance through the creation of your own portfolio project.
- Skill assessment to see how you perform against industry peers.
- Letter of completion.
Dedicated Expert Support
Use one-on-one sessions with GA’s expert mentors to troubleshoot complex concepts, go deeper into topics of interest, and refine your portfolio project.
Dynamic Learning That Keeps You Engaged
Our unique approach keeps users on track and motivated by combining bite-sized lessons, projects, mentor sessions, and reminders. Access is available anywhere, anytime across your laptop, tablet, and smartphone.
Pinpoint Skills Gaps and Growth Opportunities
This program includes access to the User Experience Design Level 1 (UX1) assessment, allowing you to evaluate your technical skills in topics including design principles, research methods, and usability testing.
Lesson guides are provided, along with your personal UX1 score report to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement.
The User Experience Design Standards Board
GA works with global industry executives on the User Experience Design Standards Board to establish standards for excellence in UX design and build the next generation of leaders.
Hope the above list has made you aware of some of the Best UX Design Bootcamp courses available.
Feel free to recommend any UX Design Bootcamp that you feel should be listed here.
Looking for more economical UX Design courses?
Here are some more helpful links: